Turkish Hand Towels - 2 pack - Blue
Introducing our first hand-loomed Turkish towels. These beautifully hand-crafted goods are made in the heart of Morocco in a traditional factory with handcrafted wooden looms. Every pattern and weave are made with the care and touch of traditions dating back for centuries. This small team of artisans is grateful every day for the opportunity they have to continue in these traditions, and provide for their families. We are excited to offer the customers Woven Nook these amazing products made across the world. We want to make sure you can know what to expect from these products as they are not machine-factory produced.
- 2 pack. Approximately 18'' x 32'' (please allow a little variance due to the hand-made nature of the towels)
- Due to the hand-made nature of these towels, you can expect slight flaws in weave and threads. Please be aware and prepared for this on these hand-made goods. If there are any major flaws, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get any issues resolved.
- As these are made in a traditional fashion with the best materials on hand, you may see some slight color variants in the weave. These little imperfections are expected and add to the authenticity of these hand-made goods.
- 100% cotton
- Handmade in Morocco
- Fabric is soft, absorbent, and durable with beautiful handwoven details
- Hand-wash cold with delicate detergent for maximum longevity of products.
- Recommended use: For decor or drying hands of water only. Avoid stain causing interactions with cotton fabric.
2 pack of matching towels approximately 18'' x 32'' (please allow a little variance due to the hand-made nature of the towels)
Hand-wash cold with delicate detergent for maximum longevity of products. Hang Dry Only.